It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
My photography teacher's office so I could figure out how to get a darn A from him!
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I have had an idea of a budget in my head the past few years, but don't tend to follow it, it's more of a... ok, I'm only going to spend $x amount on everyone.
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I don't think I have ever been on a diet in my life, for more than a day at least. I do try to eat healthy and exercise
everyday most days. I don't think diets really work anyway, you need to change your whole lifestyle, otherwise you are just going to gain the weight right back.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Where should I start? We have been without cable for a few months now, and I thought the withdraw would be a lot worse than it is to live without DVR, but you can watch just about anything on the internet. Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Gray's Anatomy, Gossip Girl (I know, I'm a little embarrassed about this one...), there are many more, but I'll spare you.
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood... I cry every time I hear that one. Pretty much every country song known to man too.