Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pick your own Strawberry Patch

Of all of us the things on our Summer Bucket List this has been my favorite so far for sure.

Earlier in the week we had drove nearly an hour north of Cincinnati to go to a pick your own fruit farm only to find out that they don't allow children in the fields. I was pretty ticked, but we moved on and found a place even closer to home and south instead of north.

This place was a small family farm that had a huge field of strawberries for the girls to frolic in.


I love that they love to wear butterfly wings to places like farms.








To top off the super fun afternoon we ate the sweetest, most delicious ripe strawberries I have every eaten sold to us from the cutest grandma in the whole world. I love that my girls are meeting new people and leaning about where food really comes from and how much sweeter it can be.

2 comments:

  1. The girls look so cute. Love the fairy wings. We went strawberry picking, but it started pouring out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how fast they are growing. I just LOVE to read your blog and your Summer bucket list has really been fun to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails