Thursday, August 12, 2010

Winton Woods Splash Park

It has been super hot here in the tristate this week. Almost too hot to even go swimming with the smog and heat alerts. But since it's back to school for Riley and I in a couple weeks, we're determined to enjoy the rest of the summer while we can. So I took my girls and my 8 year old brother in law to the splash park.

Winton Woods is a beautiful park with a whole aray of things to do. It's about a 30 minute drive from our house, but it's worth it. We have been there to visit Parky's Farm  that I wrote about here, which is a great thing to do on a rainy day. But this day wasn't rainy- it was scorching.  


Everyone and their mom had the same idea that we did, because it was crowded!


The splash park is themed like Noah's Ark. Super cute! Inside the arch is a little hut and a slide that goes to the right of the picture.

Not too sure how I got a picture above this one without the kids in it, but this picture shows just how many hot little ones were cooling off at the splash park. There were a lot.


Riley was really reserved about going down the slide, but finally did, and has so much fun doing so. 



She was so proud of herself!


I loved this little rainbow feature. 


It's so hard to get a good picture of the both of them together. haha


The girls have about five matching bathing suits. No, I'm not obsessed... I'm not! 


Raigan LOVES the water! She loves the pool, loves getting a bath, loves loves loves water in general.



 
If you live in the Cincinnati area, it's definitely a spot to take the babes! Here are the hours and prices. 


Oh summer, just stttttttaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy forever.

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, I want summer to stay a little longer too! This looks like an awesome splash park. I love the photo of Riley with her arm around Raigan...that is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails