Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid

Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid

Geez, it seems like these days when you go to the store there are a million choices with everything you buy. Like milk: there's organic, ultra pasteurized, D, 2%, almond milk, DHA added, etc. It can be overwhelming. It's like that with sunscreen too, and you want to be educated about the ways you spend your money, because money is too hard to come by ya know? With sun screens too there are about a million brands, delivery methods, purposes, and SPFs. It leaves me in a dizzying haze of options.

How do you zone in and decide which one to buy? If it were my husband, he would just walk up and pick the first thing he saw, and doesn't think twice about it, but then you're left with something you may not have even wanted.

To pick out something for my family I like to use a brand that doesn't harm sensitive skin, because there's something our family has been cursed with, err I mean blessed with. Neutrogena is always a brand that sticks out because that's their forte right, they are the skin people.

Another requirement is a high SPF. I don't want to grow up to be a prune, and I'm too busy to get skin cancer, it wouldn't fit into my schedule.

No yucky feeling sticky oily stuff either. Sometimes I contemplate what is worse; a sun burn or that nasty feeling when sun screen is put on and then sand and your clothes stick to it. I usually lean towards the sun burn side because no one wants to feel like they're duct tape.

Well like a good game of Guess Who, the choices are narrowed down. Is your person, Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid SPF 70? Yes.

It is great for my sensitive skin, protects my skin and with an SPF of 70 I don't have to worry about reapplying as often and can enjoy my kids and the pool. And possibly the best feature of Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid is the way it forms a thin layer and is dry to the touch. No sticking! It even goes really well under make up, you can't even tell that it's on, and that's the way a sunscreen should be. It smells pleasant too, not that distinct sun screen smell, even though I rather enjoy that smell, but would rather not smell like it on a non pool day.

A lot of the product goes a long way too.

Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid is the full package, except it doesn't do the dishes. Then it would be my dream come true!

1 comment:

  1. Now that definately sounds like a sunblock that I would be interested in! I am in total agreeance with you about how sunblock feels. i have always said that I hate sunblock because of how it makes me feel, so disgusting and greasy. Ugh! I will give this a try! Seems like a great product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails