Friday, October 8, 2010

This chair

I almost forgot about this chair that I took a million pictures of and seriously considered tying to the roof of my car when we left Hilton Head. Hub wouldn't go for it though... plus I'm sure Marriott would have noticed. Not only did I love this chair I loved the curtain behind it. This photo doesn't it it justice, but the yellows and reds were beautiful. Where do people find this stuff? Every time I go to buy something decorative for our house, I can't find anything that I like. I wanted to take all the window treatments that were in the villa that we stayed in. I sat in this chair to blog and do homework and whatever else while they girls took their afternoon naps. Not only is it nice to look at, it was really comfortable. I wish we even had room in our bedroom for a sitting chair, but we didn't take that into account when buying our bedroom furniture.

Do you think about stealing furniture when you're staying away from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails