Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 22

I cannot believe how many more of these I still have to go!

I had to read Harry Potter for my literature in film class and think I'm the last person to read the book. I'm not a fiction reader. I'm also read the book The Cups of Tea for my Leadership class and was disheartened to hear from a 60 Minutes Special that the author was a fraud. It's so hard to hear, because I was so inspired by this story.


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.


Image from: http://fotografiinfo.com/photographic-description

1 comment:

  1. I understand now about 'reading books' ~ you are taking classes ~ that does put a 'damper' on reading ~ When I got my 2nd Master's degree all I could think of was ~ I am to read a 'junk novel' ~ just something I want to read ~ LOL ~ Your blog is almost as beautiful as your children ~ Keep up the great work ~ Visiting from Blog Frog ^_^ Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails