Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Funny Moments from my Tuesday

Funny things my kids did and said to me today:

Me to my husband, "What would you think if I told you I'd....

Riley cuts me off "Want to be a weenie?" haha

************************************************************

I was using the bathroom and of course never get any privacy, Raigan comes closer and is literally trying to push me off the potty, looks in, claps her hands, and yells, "YYyaaaaaayyyy, pee pee!"

She was so proud of me.  Can you tell we're starting to potty train?

*************************************************************

Riley doesn't always nap anymore, but she is expected to stay in her room and play quietly during that time. She kept coming out of her room to ask me things and knew that she shouldn't be, because without me saying anything, giving her a look, or prompting her in any way says to me, "Mama, if I come out of my room anymore, I'll spank my butt."

I'm glad she's covering the disciplining for own self.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love the "I'll spank my butt"..that is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails