Monday, September 6, 2010

Mamarazzi (Labor Day) Monday

Mamarazzi Monday Better late than never right? I hate that saying, and I hate to be late, but usually am..

Anyway, it's time for Mamarazzi Monday with Ann Maire at Household 6 Diva.
Sarah at Main Line Moms is still hosting.

I have been horrible at stalking my family with pictures this week, and if it really was my job to be a mamarazzi I wouldn't be getting a check for this weeks work. I have been taking pictures of objects with my camera for my photography class instead. I'm learning so much! Except if a picture is over exposed what do you fix first? The ISO? Aperture? Shutter speed? Anyone have the answer? Anyone?

We had a long weekend of laboring on this Labor Day weekend, I had to work, but what's new? We had a wonderful cookout at my dad's house, and watched the WEBN fireworks over the Ohio River.  I did not bring my camera... I know, shame on me. I did steal my nephews and snap a few photos though. About that later, here are my kids and our bounce house:


Raigan has learned to clap, which may be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She gets so excited if you ask her.

Can you see Hub practicing his golf swing in the back left?


Here he is teaching our 3 year old how to chip, if that's what it's called.

What did you do for Labor Day?


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love the picture of your little girl in the bounce house. TOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raigan is so charming with her bow and you caught the light so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails