Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, my older brother Mike, did not finally get married after being together with my sister in law for over 10 years!

While at the party store I did NOT think I lost $200 I was given to buy supplies for the wedding, I am always super organized and put things in a safe spot in my purse so I don't loose them. I did not send my husband running around the store to backtrack our steps because it was cash that I had lost. Then when I did find it in my purse in a safe spot that I had doubted myself putting it in,  I didn't have the ladies page my husband overhead. That would be super embarassing and only something my mother would do to me during my childhood and not me!

I enjoyed the outdoor wedding thoroughly and didn't anticipate there being anything ugly about an outdoor ceremony and reception like bugs... Country weddings are nothing but beauty. (I don't want to sound too sarcastic, because the outdoor wedding truly was beautiful!) Not me! I never complain.

I did not complain about the million bug bites I received and was glad to bring dinner for the mosquitoes. Not me! 

My sweet little Raigan has not gotten so far off schedule withe the whirlwind of wedding stuff for the past week that she now doesn't even recognize her bed for nap time. We always stick strictly to nap time and routines!

At work yesterday morning the girl I was supposed to work with did not call in sick and leave me as the only person at the pharmacy when I was having female issues myself. Life never comes up in real life and people are always at work on time and never sick.

I did not feed my toddler bacon and lemonade for an evening snack when she requested such a thing. I always feed her a well balanced array of foods, and certainly not bacon! Not me!

Sure glad I saved myself the harassment and did none of those things this week!

1 comment:

  1. I always love reading "not me monday".. I am still wanting to do it myself. I will get around to it soon!! Maybe this Monday. Anyhow, that stinks that you were the only person working at the pharmacy the other day!! Oh, and too bad about the bug bites!! You'll be itching for a week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails