Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Splash Park

Last week we went to this splash park on the east side at Woodland Mounds. It was really cute.


It had an amazing view of the Ohio river, even though I didn't do a very good job of capturing it, but you can see it peaking in the background there can't you?


Raigan just kind of hung out in my arms the whole time and was kind of like, "Ugh, Mom, where do you have me today." Riley on the other hand played it up! I was trying to convince Raggie to take a nap in her car seat here, but she wasn't having any part of that. This child loves her bed, she literally sighs when you put her in it. If I would have known that she wasn't going to nap, I wouldn't have carried her car seat across the mile long parking lot so she could nap in shade since our stroller was left in our other vehicle at my husband's work. Anyway, back to this cool splash park...


All the water features were really cute themed! They weren't just boring buckets like usual. This one is a swan, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails