Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


When we were stuck in stand still traffic driving back from the lake, I did not pull to a side road so my toddler could pop a squat and pee because we had no other choice. I would never do that. That is totally crazy. haha

This week I did not have a patient come to the pharmacy downtown and say, "Is syphilis back?" I did NOT pass it off as him being drunk (because he smelled of alcohol bad) or mentally ill to later find out that there is actually a bus and billboards around the Cincinnati/Nky area that say Syphilis is here. I always listen to patients and take them for their word and don't judge others. Not me!

I have not allowed my 3 year old to miss t ball practice and games 2 times in a row now, because she told me she doesn't want to go and thinks it is boring. I force her to do all activities she is in because after all she is grown and not still a very advanced toddler.

Whew, I feel much better because I didn't do any of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails