Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday?! Is that you?!

Five Question Friday





Friday, you could not have came quickly enough. I had a rough week to say the least. I have officially hit the wall with writing papers and this semester. I would like for the next 3 weeks to go by as quickly as possibly and for all my papers that are due to write themselves.

Next Tuesday I will be taking the Pharmacology Hesi. You know it's sad when you have written SO many papers that are you looking forward to a standardized test.

I had plans to up and go to New York City this weekend with my bff, but my car was recalled, so I'm not sure if we will still be going or not. It depends if it will take more than today to fix.

I am off work alllllllllll weekend. I'm not to sure if I will know what to do with myself being off of everything/anything for 2 whole entire days, if I don't got to NYC that is.

Ok, onto the questions...

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
My periods. Especially before I had my surgeries. Worse than labor, worse than anything. I remember a time when I was about 14 that I begged my mother to take me to the ER because the cramps were intolerable. I later found out I had stage 3 endometriosis. 

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Not enough. Usually like 6 hours. In an ideal world I would get 12 hours of sleep every night. Some people need sleep and some people can do without, I am one that needs and enjoys lots of sleep.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
 I don't think I ever did. I had two older brothers and my parents were terrible at hiding the presents. I have already told Riley that Santa isn't real and we celebrate Christmas for Jesus, but she was so convinced that he is real that she told me I was just "playing a joke on her", so I'll let her believe since she wants to.

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
One of the Twilight movies, I'm really not even sure which one. I went with my best friend that is a big fan. It was okay, but I don't get the madness. 

5. What do you wear to bed?
Well this is a personal one, huh? I usually wear a t shirt and undies.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you told Riley that Santa wasn't real. I've been thinking about that as well. The ruse just seems silly. And like you said, she wants to believe so she will (ie saying you were playing a joke on her) and she'll figure it out on her own, just like anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your answers from the blog hop, and for commenting on my grovelling, begging for comments post!
    Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at those eyes!
    Let's chat again sometime!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the Twilight madness either.
    We considered telling our kids that Santa wasn't real but I just couldn't do it for some reason. I didn't have a devastating experience realizing he wasn't real and I don't think I know anyone that did either. So I kind of like that the kids get into the magic of it all even if it is kind of silly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails