Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday










It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.







Is it really Friday again?! How did that happen? I am still accidentally writing 2009 on things! I guess that means I'm getting old...
1. Have you ever visited another country?


No, one of my new years resolutions was to get passports for our fam, but I'm running out of time.  They are so expensive, who knew?

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

My work. It's like the twilight zone there. haha

3. What is your favorite season?

Summer! for sure! I need to move somewhere that is summer all the time.  Fall comes in a close second, I'm in love with pumpkin patch pictures!

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

Anything country. Big Green Tractor comes to mind, because my best friend Sarah and I were getting ready to go to the Brad Pasley concert this summer and I was all like wooo, we're gonna ride on a big green tractor and she was all like duh, that's Jason Aldene. Makes me laugh everytime I hear the song. 

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

haha what a  creative question! But I have no idea how to answer. I haven't seen any of the recent disney movies, I need to get on that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My gosh, I came to read your FQ5 AFTER I posted mine and see what put the same song, how funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails