Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look Who


I have mentioned before that I love mail. Not bill mail, mail-mail. I love party supplies too. One may say I'm addicted to party supplies, but I'll choose deny the addiction. Even though my little Raggie doesn't turn 1 till the end of December, I'm a plan ahead mommy. We are super busy, and when school starts for me in a couple weeks things go from super busy to nuts. So why not take care of things when I have free time now, well I don't know if I'd go as far as say free time, but more time now than I will when school starts.
 
My point here.... is that I ordered Raigan's birthday party supplies a few days ago, and they just came in the mail! I couldn't be more excited about it!
 
Her theme is.... are you ready?

 

 

 
Look Whooo's 1!

I love it!

If anyone has any owl suggestions let me know! Or where to find owl party favors because I'm having the hardest time. (Oh, and I'm not at all crafty so making them is somewhat out of the question)

Can you tell how excited I am about this Owl pinata?!

Here's a sneak peak at the rest.


3 comments:

  1. That is going to be an adorable theme for a first b day party! My sister just decorated her 18 month old's bedroom with an owl theme from Target...really cute! If I happen to see something owlish, I'll let ya know!http://whataboutpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is PERFECT! I love it!

    I would google "owl party" or something. You'd probably find some super ideas if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I just happened to be searching for crafty Sasquatch stuff and came across owls...it linked me to Etsy.com....your party came into my head and I typed in "owl birthday party" into the search box...lots of cute stuff came up! Give it a try...adorable stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails