Monday, August 30, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday

Mamarazzi Monday It's time for Mamarazzi Monday with Ann Maire at Household 6 Diva.
Well it's not really with her since she is moving but it's still with her, you get what I'm saying. The location today is with Sarah at Main Line Moms. Link up all your family stalking photos over there. 

I have about 5 minutes to blog today since school and life and cheerleading are in full swing. I have classes from 8 am to 9pm at night on Mondays. Crazy, I know. Speaking of crazy, here are my kids:


This picture is a little different, but I  love it!


My Girls!


Riley's face cracks me up!


and the last one... Raggie yelling at me for taking so many pictures! haha

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your girls are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..those are adorable. My kids go crazy on me too when I keep taking pictures but how can you stop when they are so cute. :-)

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I have to say, you and your hubby have got some good genes...and I don't mean jeans, I mean genes...because you two have produced some beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails