Monday, August 2, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday

Mamarazzi Monday It's time for Mamarazzi Monday with Ann Maire at Household 6 Diva. I only took 56 pictures this week. I of course take a million and then only a few good ones come out of it. So it's not like I took 56 good pictures this week. I have been working a ton lately, which gets in the way of stalking my kids with the camera. If only stalking my kids with my camera was my job, that would be nice. Here are the good ones I shot this week, in my opinion:








Riley had a play date with her cousin Chloe, and the potato head family.


Yes, that is a voice modifier in the bottom left corning. It was my husbands when he was little and could possibly be THE most annoying toy made. 


Can't leave out my little Raiggie monster. Boy, she is always ready to eat. No Raigan, you can't eat Mommy's camera, but I can get you some cheerios or a banana.


Cutest drooly 7 month old I know! Not that I'm bias or anything.

1 comment:

  1. your girls are adorable :) love the picture of them playing with Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails