Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Picky Little Eater

To say that Riley is a picky eater would be an understatement. I always try to offer her healthy choices though, and not make a big deal about them. But as you know in the life with kids things don't always go as planned and usually I resort to the "you can't get down until you take two more bites of this and 2 more of that" because up until then she hasn't taken one bite. I try to teach her what nutrients are in what foods, and why it's important to eat different things


I try to make fun things for her and this is what we made for lunch today:


Honey peanut butter and grape jelly roll ups


She had raisins, organic baked grilled cheese puffs from Snikiddy, and the peanut butter and jelly roll up, a fun alternative to a sandwich.

She actually ate about half of the roll ups, all raisins, and all of the puffs, so these work for even the pickiest of eaters

1 comment:

  1. My kids love peanut butter on tortilla shells! I do too! http://whataboutpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails