Saturday, August 14, 2010

Raigan Has a New Trick!

Raigan is trying her darndest to crawl! God love her, her little belly is so fat she has trouble lifting it off the floor. haha She is just now getting up on her knees, but can only move backwards. It's so cute to watch how determined she is. I personally can wait for her to crawl, and wait for her to get into things. I enjoy sitting her in a spot and know that when I look away for 5 seconds she will still be there when I look back. And of course I just want her to be my little stationary baby-baby for forever.

Push Ups Baby!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your last caption because I was scrolling down to say "Look at those great push-ups she's doing!!" LOL Yep, I'm pretty sure you're "better babyproof every square inch and then some DOOMED! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is so cute. She is so ready! I just love all the monumental steps of babyhood! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails