Monday, August 23, 2010

Plan B... Er, Maybe Even Plan C

Today did NOT go as planned. All 4 of us stayed home most of the day sick, and I only made it to segments of class. I feel as though I got hit by a bus, and then it backed up over me, and then drove over me again. I can't imagine how bad this virus or whatever we have has hit my girlies.

My poor sweet little Riley didn't even make it to her first day of this year's preschool, but hopefully tomorrow she will. Hopefully we all will have recovered by tomorrow.

Regardless of the vomiting situation at our house...

Today is Raigan's 8 month birthday! I had hardly believe it, that I had a baby 8 months ago. In one way it feels like I had her just yesterday, but in another way, it feels like she has always been around.



Raiggie is the most laid back person I have ever met in my entire life. Seriously she is so go so with the flow,  soaks everything in, and rarely ever fusses. She is so close to crawling it's crazy, it'll be any day now.


She loves to snuggle, especially her big sister, but lets her know how she feels. I love watching them interact. She still continues to say, "Hi, da da!" all day long, and only says mum when she's upset. haha


They get so big so fast. I hope a day doesn't go by that I don't soak all of her babyness in while I can.


Happy 8 Month Birthday Sweet Babe!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are all feeling better tomorrow! I have no idea how hard it would be to be sick yourself AND have sick children. Raigan is gorgeous, a really cutie. I love your first pic especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is such a cutie!! I just love those first two photos! Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i can't believe everyone was sick. that stinks. hope all is better now! and....those photos are adorable! love the pink fuzzy background and the ballerina skirt! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday little cutie!

    I hope everyone gets over the crud very quickly. It is no fun being sick and a nightmare when EVERYONE is sick! Lots of fluids and hot tea!

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everyone feels better! Happy Birthday! Those pictures are adorable. They do grow up too fast. I can't believe my baby is 13 months already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails