It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.
I try to do it every week, but you know, this silly thing called life gets in the way sometimes.
I cannot believe that it is already Friday! This summer has blown by!
So here are this week's questions:
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Messy for sure, I'm all over the place, can never get comfortable, rearrange pillows, kick my socks off, it's messy.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ______.
Patient! Patient with my husband, with my kids, with my mother's dog that is currently chewing something up, something important I'm sure. This is something I struggle with tremendously.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Motherhood. How much love you experience and how little sleep you get. I don't think I would have understood anyway if I had been warned until it actually happened.
4. What is the best thing you've ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Nothing I've ever found at those is something I've actually needed, so I've stopped going to them because it's just extra clutter in my house that I don't need.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A Chipotle vegetarian burrito and guacamole and chips. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm