Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Raigan's Frist Year:

(Don't begin unless you have time to enjoy the post in it's entirety, because it's a long one!) 

Here is the story of the life of my little girl's 1st year through photographs. 

Some are artistic.
Some are just smiles captured in time.
Some are posed.
Some are just snapshots of our daily lives.
Some crack me up.
Some bring tears to my eyes. 
Some make me smile from ear to ear. 
Some make me fall in love with my husband all over again,
because of the amazing father that he is. 
 Some make me feel like I must be doing something right.

But all of them tell her story.


 











































































































Which is your favorite? 
I'm really partial to the last one of Brandon and Raigan, you can just hear them laughing can't you? 
The very first one will always be my favorite, but I really like the ones too that she is looking into the camera with a curious or goofy look on her face.I honestly think she now thinks that it is a normal part of life to have this big lens in her face and to hear a click haha. 


I am still coming to grips that it has been a year.
A beautiful year full of ups and downs and love and joy! And one more perfect beautiful little girl added to this family.

God has blessed me many times over and over and over and over, amen.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one where they are looking at each other in the swings. Its a perfect moment. But they are all good and so cute! GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails