Thursday, December 9, 2010

Randomness

I'm still around. I haven't abandoned my blog, I have just been super busy.

I had an interview at a hospital this week. I'm really hoping I get the job, but don't think I will. I have interviewed there a few times, and they always have someone better qualified. Apparently it's pretty competitive. The HR lady told me that she was very selective who she asked to come in to interview but that there were still a few of us.

It will all work out the way it's supposed to.

I cannot believe that Christmas is 2 weeks away! Or that one final is between me and Christmas break from school. Or that my baby is going to be a year old, but I'd rather not talk about that, cause it's too much for me to bare.

I've been trying to come up with somewhere other than our house to have her first birthday party that isn't too crazy expensive.


My photography teacher pissed me off this week and I gave him a nasty (ok, it wasn't nasty, but it makes me feel better to say that it was) review. I got an A- on a presentation that I worked really hard on.

When I asked him why I got an A- instead of an A.

He asked me if I was serious.

I said yes.

He said I should be happy with an A-, and then started to walk away.

I said well what did I do to get the minus.

And he said, "At this point, I don't even remember." He just submitted the grades! If he can't even remember, then how did he even know to give an A-. He just gave it cause that's what he felt like, and he made it seem to be ridiculous that I don't like to settle for A-(s). He gave everyone in the class an A-.


I work in what I would call the inner city (some may laugh about this, but I think it is). Someone got arrested today for selling their prescription in our parking lot. I work across from the police station too. Pretty nervy if you ask me. It was entertaining at least. I felt like I was watching cops.

I have been giving a lot of thought to going on a study abroad trip to Paris over the summer. Hub thinks I should go, as I could get scholarships to pay for it almost entirely, and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I just can't bare to go without my babies though. But I have always always always wanted to go to Paris, and for free essentially?! It's such a hard decision. I don't think I will end up going, but again, it will all work out the way it's supposed to.

I would still like to know why no one lets you know how expensive being a grown up is. Or did they and I just didn't listen?


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails